Mukilteo Landing Waterfront Development
Mukilteo Landing is a multi-agency plan to redevelop the abandoned 22 acre United States Air Force (USAF) Fuel Depot on Mukilteo's waterfront into a regional transportation, waterfront recreation and mixed-use transit-oriented development center.
This project will:
- Bring together six modes of transportation on the Mukilteo waterfront
- Enable one of Washington's highest volume vehicle ferry lines to relocate and expand
- Include a Sound Transit Commuter Rail station
- Provide links to regional bus lines and car pools
- Provide for a future link with Amtrak
The project also includes a 300-600 slip public marina; water dependent transit-oriented development; and a network of waterfront parks and promenades.
Additionally, the City is working on the design and construction of phased improvements to its Lighthouse Park which is located along the shoreline, west of the Mukilteo Landing site.
For information on projects associated with this redevelopment package click on the links below:
City of Mukilteo - Lighthouse Park Project
Port of Everett - Rail/Barge Transfer Facility
Port of Everett - Mukilteo Tank Farm
Sound Transit - Mukilteo Station
WSDOT Ferry System - Mukilteo Multimodal Terminal
For general information on the waterfront development contact
Planning Director Heather McCartney at 425.355.4141, Ext. 226